This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Most news will come through the communication app we use for this school year. If it is something not inside the classroom, like year book or extra stuff it will come home in their folders. Please check them nightly and take stuff out!
- Mrs. Z’s Classroom Rules:
1. Be kind and respectful to everyone, including yourself. This can look different in classroom because each room has its own special needs and group of kiddos.
2. RAISE your hand before speaking. This is a BIG one and this one will set your kiddo up for success in the rest of their school career.
3. Try to do your work! NEVER just sit and say I don’t know how to do it. If you were paying attention and participating then you can do it!
4. ALWAYS clean up after yourself, you mess it up you clean it up!
5. Have fun and learn something new every day!