This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Weekly news letters will come home in your children's blue folder.
1. Be kind and respectful to everyone, including yourself.
2. RAISE your hand before speaking.
3. Try to do your work! NEVER just sit and say I don’t know how to do it. If you were paying attention and participating then you can do it!
4. ALWAYS clean up after yourself, you mess it up you clean it up!
5. Have fun and learn something new every day!
Only fill in if you are not human
The mission of Cumberland Heights Elementary School is to create a respectful environment with high expectations for all, where engagement and excellence prepare students to be successful in the real world.