- Each family has been assigned a specific day and period of time to pick up materials.
- For the safety of all and efficiency of the process, we do ask that you pick up materials during your assigned day and time and remain in your vehicle at all times.
- Pickups will take place in the parent pick up zone.
- Supplies will be delivered directly to your vehicle.
- Student medication can be picked up during this time. Please tell the person greeting you at your car if you have a medication pick up. You will be required to sign paperwork.
- As always, we appreciate your cooperation as we work to close out the school year as safely as possible for everyone.
Please continue to listen to hear the pick-up schedule.
Monday, May 18
8-9: Last name A or B
9-10: Last name C or D
10-11: Last name E or F
Tuesday, May 19
8-9: Last Name G or H
9-10: Last name I or J
10-11: Last name K or L
Wednesday, May 20
8-9: Last Name M or N
9-10: Last Name O or P
10-11: Last Name Q or R
Thursday, May 21
8-9: Last Name S or T
9-10: Last Name U or V
10-11: Last Name W-Z
Again, we appreciate your cooperation as we work to close out the school year as safely as possible for everyone.